The Laguna Beach County Water District is a nonprofit, local government agency that provides reliable, safe, and prudently-managed retail water service to customers within the District's service area.
We encourage you to explore our web site and learn about the District's history, waterwise garden, water use efficiency programs, and much more.
Meetings & EventsMore >>
Shutdowns & Projects
No events found.More >>
The District is committed to being transparent and accountable with regard to our operations and business practices. Many aspects of the District's operations are periodically evaluated, analyzed or audited. Reports from these analyses are public information and are made available below or can be obtained by completing the District's Public Records Request Form. The District welcomes feedback from customers regarding further ways to improve transparency.
- 2015 Urban Water Management Plan
- Recycled Water Feasibility Study
- Annual Budget
- Annual Audit
- Annual Water Quality Report
- Agendas & Minutes
- Fee Schedule
- Comprehensive Fee Study Report 2018
- Capacity Fee Reporting FY 18-19
- 2013-2023 Strategic Plan
- Rate Study/Tiered Rates
- Job Classification & Salary Schedule
- Organizational Chart
- Employee Compensation Information
- Board Benefits & Commission Stipend Benefits
- SB 272 Catalog of Enterprise Systems
- Public Records Request Form
- Website Accessibility